Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just Another Day

It's really time for winter to be over. Just having survived February is a bonus around here. If I remember right though, no matter where I am, February is the hardest month to get through, maybe that's why Valentines day is in there, to try and add some "love" when everyone feels grumpy. But it's March now and it's all down hill to summer! The National Weather Service said SE Alaska was going to have an exceptionally warm summer. Really. I wish I would have saved the link to that statement. No one believes I really read that, for some reason they think I am making it up. I don't care what anyone thinks, I'm hanging onto that statement. If we have a summer like last year I think I will just jump overboard and call it good.
Frank got this shot the other day out our front window. I'm glad the camera zoomed in on the Eagle and not the dirt on the window!

Nooks, a never ending source of entertainment. Both cats fight over this location on sunny days.

No comments: